“READ THIS BEFORE YOU HIRE A CONTRACTOR FOR ANY HOME PROJECT”
“LEARN WHAT FIRE INSURANCE COVERS IF YOU FILE AN INSURANCE CLAIM“
Quick reference guide designed to give you a better understanding of the insurance claim process and what to expect before you hire a contractor after you suffer damage from a wildfire or a house fire:
- What is and is not covered by a Fire Insurance Policy
- How the insurance claim process works when you file a claim
- What expenses are covered by Fire Insurance
- How to document your insurance claim
- Learn the strategies used by “ambulance chasers” who prey on victims after fires occur
- How to avoid contractor scams
- How to hire a contractor you can trust
- How to check a contractor’s license status
- How much to pay a contractor before repairs begin
- What to expect during the repair process once you hire a contractor
- Learn about your options if you are not happy with your insurance claim settlement
- How to maximize the benefits available to you under your insurance policy
The chapters are short, which makes this book a quick read. Read the chapters that are most important to you in just a few minutes.
Unsure if the book has as much valuable information as it claims? Scroll to the bottom of this page to see a summary of each chapter in the book.
“HELP FOR PARADISE, WOOLSEY AND CAMP WILDFIRE VICTIMS!”
“GREAT INFORMATION FOR HOUSE FIRE & WILDFIRE VICTIMS!”
WHAT TO EXPECT IF YOU HIRE A CONTRACTOR BEFORE REPAIRS BEGIN
How To Hire A Fire Restoration Contractor
How To Get Rid Of Smoke Odor – Smoke Deodorization
How Much Should You Pay A Contractor To Start Work?
How To Avoid Contractor Scams
3 Things To Consider Before You Hire A Contractor
7 Tips On How To Hire A Contractor You Can Trust
How To Test If Your Home Has Asbestos
How To Test If Paint In Your Home Has Lead
How To Check A Contractor’s License Status
“IT HELPS TO KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT IF YOU FILE AN INSURANCE CLAIM”
WHAT IF YOU FILE A CLAIM UNDER YOUR FIRE INSURANCE POLICY?
What Documentation Do I Need To File An Insurance Claim?
What Is A Public Adjuster & What Do Public Adjusters Do?
How Will My Fire Insurance Claim Be Adjusted?
What Does Fire Insurance Cover?
Is Hotel Stay Or Housing Relocation Covered?
Can I Get Paid For Buying Emergency Items?
Are Costs To Board or Kennel My Pets Covered?
Can I Claim Increased Costs For Utilities or Mileage?
Are Dry Cleaning & Laundry Expenses Covered?
“THIS BOOK HAS GREAT VALUE – WORTH THE PRICE!”
Want To Know More?
Help For Woolsey, Paradise, Camp, Hills & Tubbs Wildfire Victims
Agoura Hills, CA Butte County, CA Calabasas, CA Camarillo, CA Chico, CA Hidden Hills, CA Magalia, CA Malibu, CA Moorpark, CA Paradise, CA San Fernando Valley, CA Santa Monica, CA Santa Monica Mountains, CA Redding, CA Santa Rosa, CA Simi Valley, CA Thousands Oaks, CA Topanga, CA Ventura, CA Ventura County, CA West Hills, CA